Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Steven O'Sullivan: Wow! These are some epic fails. It amazes me how blind marketers and advertisers can be with their...
- Emily Park: Great post Kayla, thanks! We completely agree that integration is key. Without integration it’s...
- Kylie Davidson: Greg, This is great! I would add that while these ads are attempting to generate attention and...
- Jessica Lorenz: Thanks, Michelle! I agree with you – especially with email marketing, the list has already...
- Michelle Dassen: Great article, Jessica! It seems to us that nonprofits are so afraid of looking too...
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design