Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Kayla Cobb: Hey Haresh, I think “the beast” that Allison is referring to is ecommerce, specifically the...
- Mick Kennys: I watched this video earlier – some really good points are taken there. Maybe a little off-topic,...
- haresh: what is the meaning of slain the beast given in the sentence “However, there are plenty of marketers...
- susan morris: From the ethnographic research I’ve conducted over the past couple of months, Taylor Swift (or...
- Michael Ramos: Would you believe that Friday between 5-7PM I get the best Open and CTR? Multiple tests. Which also...
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design