Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Jessica Lorenz: @Ron Black Hi Ron, I definitely agree that “planners and speakers need to work as a team.” I think...
- Ron Black: Hi Jessica, Don’t feel too frustrated, speaker fees are a mystery to most speakers, as well! There...
- Jessica Lorenz: @Joan Eisenstodt Hi Joan, Thanks so much for your input. I think that it’s great advice....
- Joan Eisenstodt: A few things are missing I think: 1. Too many groups select speakers based on...
- Jessica Lorenz: @Gerard Braud, CSP, Fellow IEC Hi Gerard, Thanks for your comment. That’s really helpful...
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design