Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Sac Louis Vuitton: Lead Scoring: CMOs realize a 138% lead gen ROI … and so can you
- Kayla Cobb: Hey Cynthia, Thank you for your comment. I completely agree that too many companies wait too long to...
- Cynthia Nagle: Good article. Way too many companies ignore this basic rule of effective marketing: periodically...
- Carol: They believe that it is the website or program they are marketing that is the trouble, and instead of altering...
- David Kirkpatrick: munna — getting those contacts is definitely a challenge. In the cited case study it was a...
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design