Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Vince: This is a good 4 item check list for identifying the social media platform for you. I would like to also add...
- MNistal: But for many years, email clients as MS Outlook avoid animated gifs to play inside the body message. Has it...
- Steve: Nice summary on using motion graphics in emails. They can be very effective when appropriate. Just an aside,...
- Dawn: Loved the phrase: nest of virtual hoarding. I think a lot of people are doing this with their personal...
- SAM: Thank you for the great article it answered the question that I was thinking about using GIF since recently...
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design