Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Tom K: I have an email that needs to incite action. It is a reminder email designed to go out a few hours or days...
- Anushka: It’s interesting to see how retailers are fighting the showrooming threat they so feared a few months...
- Sukh: Useful tips, thanks for sharing! Also, I suggest you to allow guest posting for blogs and you will see the...
- Sahil: I consider myself a fail in email marketing but still I am trying your Suggest “Test” method and I...
- Melissa Sienicki: Interesting, relevant content always gets people coming back for more. And, of course, giveaways...
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design