Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Melissa Sienicki: Wonderful tips, Courtney! And, along with the questions customers ask, it’s also helpful to...
- Arti khandelwal: Hi, It is very important that we know our target audience. According to our audience we make...
- Melissa Sienicki: Thank you for the great insights, Daniel! I’ve also found it helps to review the trends and...
- Mark: Your right about the importance and role of analytics in tracking performance. A dollar value can be assigned...
- Steph: Omni-channel marketing is the next big thing that all small businesses should begin to consider. Not all...
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design