Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Josh: You spend so much time with marketing content that it’s frustrating when it falls on deaf ears. This is the...
- Regina Love: You’re welcome Jessica! And I look forward to seeing you at the next Sherpa Summit! Regina
- Jessica Best: Thanks for the recap post, Regina! Sherpa 2015 was a great time, packed with useful info. Glad to be a...
- Darlene: I am also in field of SEO. Your post made it clear how images (info-graphics) can help businesses to grow.
- Kylie Davidson: Hi Michael, That’s a good point to bring into the conversation. Certain markets and consumers...
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design