Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Patricia: Great list of helpful tools. Thanks for sharing. I personally cannot live without Google Analytics for our...
- Erin Hogg: Hi Melissa, Thanks for commenting! An idea would be to create a new, separate email account and make a new...
- Jullian Regina: Unreal list!! I have had a few of these in my reader for a while now. Glad to see what I’m...
- Melissa: I have been assigned the task of setting up a business face book page for my employer a small business of...
- Elizabeth Scott: Great survey tips! This would really help me to create an effective survey. Thanks.
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design