Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Mike: One thing I would add is that this is extremely difficult if you’re in a B2B niche with an emphasis on...
- Melissa: I thought this outlook on competition was interesting. I hadn’t thought of it this way before.
- Francesca Nicasio: @Erin Hogg Thanks for sharing the AdAge piece, Erin. It’s very insightful and the author...
- Erin Hogg: Thanks, Francesca! So glad you found this valuable! I think we’re really right on the cusp of some...
- Francesca Nicasio: Agreed. Ominchannel is a pretty big (and sometimes overused) word, but ultimately, it all just...
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design