Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Nancy: @Kayla Cobb Thank you, Kayla! I do have another question. Can you explain “reach” to me? I...
- Kayla Cobb: Hey Nancy, From what I can tell from this Facebook FAQ page, you can only invite friends to like your...
- Nancy: Hello. I am trying to create a Facebook page for our church, but since I followed the instructions, I had to...
- Kayla Cobb: Hi Adrienne, I think this post from this Facebook community can help you out. Please let me know if you...
- Adrienne: I’m having trouble figuring out how as a business I can “like” or “follow”...
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design