Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Deepak Gera: I was going through this post, its awesome but what I was expecting here to have more about customer...
- Paul Cheney: @Alan O’Rourke No problem Alan. Thanks for the content!
- Adeel Akhter: Great article emphasizing rightly on “promoting”! the 30/70 split is the key takeaway for...
- Alan O'Rourke: Thank you Paul Alan
- Jack Bobeck: Nothing bothers me more in a newsletter than Spray and Pray, its Sales 101. Throw everything against the...
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design