Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Nick Kringas: I like how Jimmy Wales said to think about what visitors want to do as opposed to what you want them to...
- Melissa Sienicki: I couldn’t agree more with Jimmy, especially in regards to his first point. It’s not...
- Mark Garner: The argument of giving the credit to the last touch has been around for hundreds of years and never...
- James Gray: Great post. Many new marketer doesn’t know about that. This post really helpful for them.
- Lawrence Mak: I think SEO is the most important tactic for your internet marketing business online. Although...
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design