Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Susan Meko: Great post and nicely described each points. Ultimately understanding the customer’s or...
- Melissa Sienicki: What an innovative and informative post! As a fellow nerd and Whovian, I definitely support the...
- Jessica Lorenz: @Howard Lee Thanks so much for reading! The Doctor is definitely an expert collaborator with his...
- Jessica Lorenz: @Anna Franklin Thanks, Anna! I’m so glad that you enjoyed it. That first episode really got me...
- Anna Franklin: In the words of the ninth Doctor, “Fantastic!” Great eDM for me being a Whovian. (I...
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design