Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Melissa Sienicki: So much useful information in one blog post! It’s also important to remember that certain...
- Kameel: Your term “viral epidemic” is brilliant. I’m curious to understand what the saturation...
- Kameel: Absolutely love the use of the testimonials to help drive new conversions. I’m glad the management...
- Melissa Sienicki: What a great read, David. I especially love the layout for the call-to-action page – what a...
- Chris: A great watch, Daniel! Marketing automation seems to be good for both – marketers and customers....
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design