Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Chris Nielsen: From my experience, the keywords in a domain name can affect SEO, but as was indicated, the effect is...
- Kayla Cobb: Hey Dolores, From what I’ve read, I don’t think you can create a purchase order to setup a...
- Dolores Villegas: Can you set up a business account by using a Purchase Order.
- Jacob from Efferent Social: Hi Jessica. You make three great points in your post, especially with the first point....
- Melissa Sienicki: Thank you so much for relaying this information for those of us who couldn’t be there!
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design