Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Will Stewart: This is a very well written article. Marketing is slowly becoming a science with more and more data...
- Zahra Ardehali: Thanks for a great article. A clean database is an essential part of effective email marketing! I...
- Moshe Chayon: What do you think about sending an “are you still interested” email after let’s say...
- Austin McCraw: Hey Tracy, I really appreciate the feedback. My goal was to use two silly experiences to remind us how...
- Daniel Burstein: Pandu, I think this blog post can help you learn about your competition — How to Write a...
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Event Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design