Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Tom Wilson-copp: Nice post Emily and some good tips. Communication and winning over any blockers/objectors to the...
- Melissa: Possibly both! If they truly did goof up, what a great recovery. If it’s purely evil...
- Mike: Knowing a bit about the pressure email marketers are under to increase conversions, downloads, etc…...
- Remy Bergsma: The third email is alarming, imho. Joining the email list? This sounds as if they’re not sure...
- David Kirkpatrick: I appreciate the comments, and Kameel you are correct about the difficulty in engaging internal...
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design