Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Melissa Sienicki: Such a fascinating idea, and one that could really be made to work for smaller companies as well....
- Erin Hogg: Hi Saint Claire, Thanks so much for your comment! You can either install your own script like PHP or Perl,...
- James: Hi david, I had a bit of inspiration from this blog post and a content marketing tool and created a content...
- Saint Claire: You mentioned in #3 that “Alternatively, you can track what your customers are searching for...
- Laura Harkness: Thanks so much for your feedback, Arun! Absolutely agree, 2 could be affective….depending on...
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Careers
- Marketing Law
- Media Buying
- Non Profit Fundraising
- Offiline Marketing And Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- PR Fame Communications
- Research And Measurement
- Search Marketing
- Social Networking Evangelism Community
- Viral Marketing
- Website And Landing Page Design