Discounts abound at eretail sites this holiday season. The New York Times dubbed the price slashing “holiday price wars” in an article today. The article’s desperate tone underlines what many of us already know: the holiday shopping season is going to be rough.
Posts Tagged ‘discounting’
November 20th, 2008 No comments
- Best of the Week Marketing case studies and research
- Email MarketingCase studies and How To articles
- B2B MarketingDemand generation and lead nurturing case studies
- Inbound MarketingSocial media, SEO, and content marketing
- Consumer MarketingProduct marketing and e-commerce case studies
- Marketing Chart of the WeekLearn from your peers
- Osmaan: Learning Curve and here you pointed out very interesting aspect of Graph Search!
- Lawry Matteson: @CRM sistema Well actually, I think that you must find the places in Marketing, Sales, Support...
- Melissa Sienicki: This is brilliant, a great challenge that I am more than willing to accept. Thanks!
- Dev Digital: Nice post but even I am getting used to graph search and sometimes its annoying me..!!
- Gretchen: Move over YELP…